Skip to main content

How to Uninstall Symantec Endpoint Protection Anitivirus

Where it started


Recently I installed this software, and then after some time, I found out that this software is deleting all my files without even asking any permission. Sometimes it will ask and even after I give the "Ignore threat" command option on the popup it keeps on deleting them later.



I got tired of this app, and I tried uninstalling it; then a new problem arose i.e., It keeps on asking for an uninstall password. I tried putting in many passwords and even my personal ones. I searched for a perfect solution on Google to uninstall this. Then I found out that all of the results were fake and some won't work due to some registry key errors.

Then I went to their official site and found out the solution which worked for me, and that is...



SOLUTION



  1. Close all other applications.
  2. Download this software. (official clean wipe software from Symantec)
  3. It'll be a zip file, unzip & install it on your device. (will be installed in Symantec folder)
  4. Open the software and read out the checkboxes.
  5. Tic needed ones and give continue.
  6. After removing it'll ask for a reboot. (do it)
  7. After rebooting you won't see Symantec on your PC. (sometimes you'll see a Symantec endpoint protection icon when you search it for on your Cortana search on Windows. This is because of the cache file stored. It will be deleted automatically  after some time)

There is no need that you should follow this order. Just make sure you did all of them correctly for a perfect uninstallation.



"Happy Uninstalling"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How bidvertiser works ?

Bidvertiser is a online platform where you can advertise and also can earn money by advertising ads on your website. It is one of the easiest way to monetize your website to start earning online. Bidvertiser is so simple to use, it doesn't have a strict verification for your website. Once verified, ads will automatically starts showing in your website. If it doesn't shows automatically you can just copy and paste the HTML code and It'll starts showing ads immediately. Anyway bidvertiser won't allow websites containing adult contents to participate in publication.

Pixler (By autodesk) Android App : best of it's type

Pixler- Autodesk Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) is the right photo editor for everyone: whether you have never edited a picture or are a pro, Pixlr has all the tools and effects you need. Pixlr is a fun and powerful photo editor that lets you quickly crop, rotate, and fine-tune any picture, free.

What is advertiser mode in bidvertiser ?

Advertiser mode on Bidvertiser is for the pourpose of advertising your business or website. Like if you are using bidvertiser ads in your your website you'll know that some ads of business and websites will be shown there, this is done using advertiser mode, i.e the use who is logged in with his advertiser id can pay money ti bidvertiser and can show his ads on other websites with bidvertiser.